Bio/Pharma/Semi Suite Products
Plastic Design Inc. has been a trusted provider of customized furniture solutions for companies in a wide range of industries. As a leading manufacturer of lab furniture, our products deliver in both functionality and quality. Our assortment of lab furniture and equipment to meet the needs of almost any application or setting.All of our products can be customized as needed to meet your application’s demands. For example, our storage pieces can be produced with N2 purge of HEPA filtration to maximize cleanliness in your storage piece. Similarly, our Dry-boxes and desiccators come with UV-blocking options and can be made with fire-retardant materials.
Some of our most popular pieces of laboratory furniture include:
- Specialty tables – Our specialty tables are custom designed to optimize productivity and fit specific work space requirements.
- Dryboxes and desiccators – Made from a variety of materials, our dryboxes and desiccators protect sensitive materials from being contaminated or compromised by moisture, particulate contaminants, or humidity.
- Garment-dispensing centers and gowning cabinets – Our garment-dispensing and gowning cabinets are specifically designed as a functional and space-saving solution for the biomedical and pharmaceutical industries. They can be used to distribute a wide range of garments, including gloves, masks, booties, safety glasses, and full gowns.
- Original equipment manufacturing (OEM) – We build custom manufacturing systems for customers based on their application’s unique equipment needs.
- Pass-throughs – Ideal for pharmaceutical and biomedical researchers, these chambers allow users to pass materials from the workspace into another space, significantly reducing the risk of cross-contamination. With several customizable features available, our pass-throughs can be used in nearly any setting. We specialize in acrylic (Plexiglass) and polycarbonate fabrications, but all of our products can be made with a number of different materials, enabling us to customize our furniture and equipment for almost any environment. We use these materials are in a variety of forms such as sheets, cast rods, extruded rods, welding rods, and tubes, all of which we can assemble into your ideal product.